Final Finishes - Formerly Electrochemicals
Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold Process
The Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG) process has been designed to eliminate skip and stray plating usually associated with many other systems. In addition, the Electroless Nickel chemistry has been designed with a stabilizer package that eliminates “black pad” failures.
|OMNi Guard 6A Cleaner|| ||Very Low Surface Tension Acid Cleaner |
|OMNi Guard 9223 || ||Alternative Acid Cleaner to eliminate ENIG plating in Non-plated- through-holes.|
|CuPrep II|| ||Micro-etch|
|OMNi Guard 920|| ||Chloride-Free Activator|
|OMNi Guard 930|| ||Electroless Nickel|
|9027XL|| ||Low Gold Content Immersion Bath (0.5 g/L metal)|
|OM|| ||Gold thickness of 2 – 3u” corrosion free gold|
|OM2|| ||Gold thickness of 3 – 5u” corrosion free gold|
Electroless Nickle Electroless Palladium Immersion Gold Products
This process has been designed for thin coating over copper with no black pad issues. It can be used as a replacement for carbon switches. Cost effective technology with shorter process times and thinner gold deposits.
Ultra Guard 4600
Phos Palladium 3 – 4%P
Ultra Guard 3000
Pure palladium system
Pure palladium system design to go down directly over copper
Electroless Nickel for Specific Applications
OMNi Guard 726
High Phos nickel for selective EN applications. 10 – 12%P
OMNi Guard 932
High mid phos electroless nickel 8 – 10%P
OMNi Flex Soft EN
Activator technology that offers excellent resolution of nickel plating.
- High Mid-Phos Bath 8 – 10.5%
- Excellent corrosion resistance, resolution and no soldermask peel capability
- No dummy plating of EN on new make-up or after shut downs
- Patented Protective Agent in Gold protects Ni from oxidation and prevents corrosion
- Uniform deposition of Au reduces usage and significantly reduces operating costs
- Reduces gold consumption by 20 – 30%
- Low Gold concentration significantly reduces make-up costs
Tin Guard 709 Immersion Tin
- White uniform planar deposit
- Excellent soldering through multiple reflows
- Regenerable through 3 cycles
- Whisker-free Immersion Tin (AW)
- Robust process window
- Minimal Tin 4+ buildup
- High Copper capacity
- Meet or exceeds IPC-4554 spec
- Easy to use with simple control plan
Silver Guard 950 Immersion Process
for silver designed to deposit 8-12 microinches.
- No attack on SolderMask like ImSn or ENIG
- Low temp and short dwells
- Can sit idle for weeks without Silver loss
- Solderability is consistent
- Silver Guard 950 offers you extended Metal Turnovers beyond competitive baths, reduces your operating costs
- Silver Guard 950 runs at 0.75 g/L, reduces your drag-out costs
- Post Dip 300 adds excellent corrosion protection
Post Dip 300
- Aqueous based chemistry.
- Room temperature applied.
- One step process.
- Both in line and off line applicable (old parts can also be applied with the post dip)